Gogagah.com | Cartoons and some fun facts | Many of us grew up with Ash, Misty, Pikachu, and Brock and knew a lot about the franchise and its characters. However, there is a surprising amount of data that most people don’t know about the original Pokemon shows and video games. In this list, you will mainly look at the original anime. Here are some facts about Pokemon which will blow your mind.
1-Rhydon was the first Pokémon created
Rhydon was also the first Pokémon created by Game Freak, as rhinoceros-like creatures are at the top of our list. This was revealed in an interview with Ken Sugimori, one of the original Pokémon title’s foremost designers. Despite its early creation, Rhydon is ranked 112th in the Pokédex.
# 2-Professor OrcNidorino has Nidorina’s cry
Nidorino was one of the first Pokémon seen when a new player began their Pokémon adventure. Introducing Pokémon Red / Blue, the Pokémon Professor will reveal his creature, Nidorino. However, this Pokémon is not making the right decision; instead, it yells at the Nidorina woman.
# 3-Ruriri can change gender as she evolves
Rurili’s sex ratio means that 75% of the creatures are female, but that evolutionary Marill has a 50/50 chance of being assigned a gender, so it’s 3 minutes. If you evolve with a probability of 1, you will become a man. Some fans are arguing whether this is a reference to the ability of some amphibians to change gender. Still, whether or not that is true, this unique event preceded the sixth generation. It just happened, and it may have been unintentional.
# 4-Slowbro is the only Pokémon that can evolve
According to sometimes unreliable Pokédex entries, Slowbro is unique in reverting to previous Slowpoke evolution. When the shell is caught in Slowpoke’s tail, the creature evolves first. The process appears to be reversed when the Pokémon Shell drops it.
# 5-Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee got their name from a famous wrestler
At this point, most Pokefans probably know that these two fighting guys are named after Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, but this also applies to their Japanese name. Another name “Hitmonlee”, refers to Japanese world champion Hiroyuki Ebihara, and “Hitmonlee” is derived from the world’s first kickboxer Tadashi Sawamura.
# 6-Meowth and Pikachu are on the other side of Pokemon
In the Pokemon anime series, Pikachu and Meowth are in opposite locations, the latter belonging to the infamous Team Rocket. Pikachu is number 25 in the Pokédex and Meowth is number 52. There is also the most obvious association between the two being a cat and a mouse.
Alternative sites like KissCartoon
Everything you notice on KissCartoon kisscartoon.ru is provided free of charge, so the website itself is supported by advertising. Of course, you can turn on the ad blocking system to access it, but you can also turn it off to maintain your position as there is no KissCartoon unless there are ads.
If you need an online streaming comic’s site or a Sites LikeKissCartoon, see their complete list. There are many other better and more useful sites like Kisscartoon available on the internet. They are detailed below.
- Additional cartoons
- Watch comics online
- Cartoon Network
- Watch series
- Anime story
- Disney Junior
- Kim’s cartoon
These are Cartoons of the 50s and 70s
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (Bagdasarian/Format Films, 1961)
- Aqua Man (Filmation, 1968)
- The Archie Show (Filmation, 1968)
- Astro Boy (Tezuka, 1952)
- Casper the Friendly Ghost (Reit-Oriolo/Famous Studios, 1939)
- Deputy Dawg (Terrytoons, 1962)
- Droopy (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1943)
- Fat Albert (Cosby/Filmation, 1972)
- The Fantastic Four (Hanna-Barbera, 1967)
- The Flintstones (Hanna-Barbera, 1960)
- Flip the Frog (Celebrity Pictures/Metro Goldwyn-Mayer, 1930)
- George of the Jungle (Ward/Scott, 1967)
- Gulliver’s Travels (Fleischer Studios/Paramount, 1939)
- Heckle and Jeckle (Terrytoons/20th Century Fox, 1946)
- Huckleberry Hound (Hanna-Barbera, 1957)
- The Jetsons (Hanna-Barbera, 1962)
- Magilla Gorilla (Hanna-Barbera, 1963)
- Mighty Mouse (Terrytoons,1942)
- MotorMouse&AutoCat (Hanna-Barbera, 1970)
- Mr.Magoo (United Productions of America, 1949)
- Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Looey (Hanna-Barbera, 1959)
- The Pink Panther (DFE Films, 1964)
- Rocky & Bullwinkle and Friends (Ward/Anderson/Scott, 1959)
- Roger Ramjet (Pantomime Pictures, 1965)
- Ruff & Reddy (Hanna-Barbera, 1957)
- Snagglepuss (Hanna-Barbera, 1959)
- Scooby Doo (Hanna-Barbera, 1969)
- Space Ghost (Hanna-Barbera, 1966)
- Speed Racer (Trans-Lux, 1967)
- Super President (DePatie-Freleng, 1967)
- Tennessee Tuxedo &Chumley (Total Television/Leonardo Television Productions, 1963)
- Tom and Jerry (Hanna-Barbera/MGM, 1940)
- Top Cat (Hanna-Barbera, 1961)
- Underdog (Biggers/Stover/Harris/Covington, 1964)
- Yogi Bear and Boo Boo (Hanna-Barbera, 1958)